Place/Date of Birth: Lagos, Nigeria. 26th November 1966.
Married, with three children.
- 2001-2003. University of Westminster, London.
- 1989-1991. Yaba College of Technology, Lagos Nigeria.
- 1986-1988. The Polytechnic Ibadan Nigeria.
- MSc. Interactive Multimedia. 2003.
- Higher National Diploma (Upper Credit) Painting. 1991.
- National Diploma (Upper Credit) General Art. 1988.
- 1991. First prize, Tower Aluminium Art Exhibition Awards.
- 1991. Lintas Award for best final year art student.
- 1990. Academy Press Award for excellence in painting.
- 1990. First prize, Lagos State Council for Art and Culture open Painting competition.
- 1998 (Nov)-1999(Apr). Taught painting in watercolour, Adult Art Classes, Art Club (The), Edgware England.
- 1992-1994. Lecturer in Life Drawing, General Drawing and Painting, Yaba College of Technology, Lagos Nigeria.
- 1989. Illustrator, Graphic Advertising and Associates Ltd, Lagos Nigeria.
- 1987 (Summer). Worked as sculpture apprentice, Art Studio, Centre for Cultural Studies, University of Lagos, Nigeria.
- 2005. Orimoloye’s paintings are featured in McDougal Littell school Literature book in the United States.
- 1999. Judge at The Annual Milldon Art Society Exhibition/Competition, Mill Hill, London.
- 1996. Two paintings used in The Texaco Overseas calendar.
- 1995. Two paintings used in The Texaco Overseas(Nig) calendar.
- 1995. Design for The Texaco Overseas Christmas card.
- 1992. Four paintings used in The Tower Aluminium(Nig) desk calendar.
For Exhibitions/Calendar please click here.